One of the big expectations for marriage is a great sex life. Some have challenges right from the start but for many, the early days/months/years are just that – great! Yet, despite the hopes and intentions, ‘life’ has a way of sapping the energy, focus, frequency, and joy right out of this aspect of so many Christian marriages until it becomes a challenge or a chore.
Do you have a great sex life or could things be a lot better?
When the physical side of marriage is going well, sex is just part of the normal cadence of life. But when there are problems, challenges, and issues with your sex life, it’s a big deal, isn’t it?
What is God’s intention for sex in a normal Christian marriage? What does the Bible have to say about sex in marriage? As it turns out, a whole lot! Some are surprised that it gets pretty steamy in a few places!
Is there anything that you can do – you should do – to improve your relationship when the lights go out in the bedroom? Is there a way to make your husband understand what you need? Is it possible to increase your wife’s interest in sex with you (or vice versa)? Absolutely! These are the questions Lisa and I are discussing on this episode of FAITHFUL LIFE podcast. Join us in the conversation!
Are you enjoying the podcast? Are there topics you would like us to address? Would you like to become a partner and supporter of this ministry? Here are a few things we would ask you to do:
- Share the podcast on you social media accounts. Just take a screen shot of the episode and upload.
- Leave a written review (Super encouraging to us and super important for those searching. People will read your review!)
- Leave a 5 Star Review (we like the 5 star reviews . . . go figure!!)
- Tell us what topics you would like us to address. We’ll seriously consider every request! mlj@FaithfulMan.com
- Become partners with us and support this ministry, CLICK THIS LINK and make a small monthly contribution.
- Pray for Lisa and me as we seek to honor God and remain biblical in all we teach and share.
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast and your interest in this effort! Lisa and I hope you have a fantastic weekend together!
Matt Jacobson is a biblical marriage coach and founder of FaithfulMan.com a biblical marriage, parenting, and discipleship ministry providing written and audio teaching, as well as couples marriage coaching. He is the co-host (with his wife, Lisa) of Faithful Life Podcast and is author of the bestseller, 100 Ways to Love Your Wife. Matt is pastor of Tumalo Bible Fellowship and is married to Lisa, founder of Club31Women.com (they have 8 kids!).