Over this past week, what has been your contribution to the quality of your marriage? When it comes to our part in marriage, sometimes we’re focused on the priorities God has established for our marriage in His Word and, while it may not be perfect, it’s pretty good and heading in the right direction! Is that you? Can you honestly say this describes your relationship this past week? If so, that’s awesome! But, then there are the other contributions to marriage . . . the “less than awesome” contributions . . .
Many others are unaware of what they’re doing or not doing and how it is affecting their husband/wife . . . or are ignorant and don’t know what to do . . . or have gotten lazy and apathetic . . . or tell themselves “I’m too busy today to focus on our marriage – maybe tomorrow” or have been downright selfish and self-focused.
Which one are you today, right now, in this moment? If it’s any of the last four, change is needed now – perhaps has been needed for a long time?
In today’s FAITHFUL LIFE podcast episode, Lisa and I share 10 Top Marriage Tips for Better Everything! Lisa offers 5 tips for wives and I offer 5 for the men. It’s real practical, hands-on instruction that you can use immediately to bring positive change to your marriage. Log on to your favorite podcast platform Click the link below to join the conversation right now!
Would you like to help us continue this effort and support sharing the message of biblical marriage and family with others?
Lisa and I are really enjoying sharing the FAITHFUL LIFE podcast with you! Thanks so much for joining in, listening and for sending in your questions. We love hearing from you! Would you like to help sharing this podcast with others? Here are specific things you can do:
- Become a prayer partner, asking for God’s favor, protection, and blessing in this endeavor
- Give a 5-Star review on Itunes
- Offer a written review on Itunes
- Share about the podcast on your social media platforms with your friends and family – Facebook, Instagram,
- Post an episode on your social media
- Lisa and I support ourselves primarily through this ministry and hope it has been a blessing to you. There are many expenses associated with our platforms and the FAITHFUL LIFE podcast. Would you be willing to support this message and ministry with a small motherly donation? The DONATE button has been added to the menu bar for this purpose and we are deeply grateful all who listen and for those who help us to continue through your generous financial support.
Join us for deep encouragement every week!
We would sure appreciate a review of the FAITHFUL LIFE podcast. Reviews are very important and help other listeners find the podcast. If you enjoyed this episode or any of the others, please leave a five star review on iTunes or for those who are willing, please leave a written review on iTunes. We read every one!
Do you want to subscribe to the podcast and receive each episode automatically?
Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes or use the links below to subscribe via various other platforms. You can also search for it on your favorite smartphone app and subscribe there.
Matt Jacobson is a biblical marriage coach and founder of FaithfulMan.com a biblical marriage, parenting, and discipleship ministry providing written and audio teaching, as well as couples marriage coaching. He is the co-host (with his wife, Lisa) of Faithful Life Podcast and is author of the bestseller, 100 Ways to Love Your Wife. Matt is pastor of Tumalo Bible Fellowship and is married to Lisa, founder of Club31Women.com (they have 8 kids!).